Now, with the new MyCard HolaBank iZZinow service, you can split up your purchases into two payments without interest before or after making them at 0% APR1
Split your transactions over €40 between 2 and 12 months, and enjoy 15, 18, 21, and 24 months for purchases over €600.
With the MyCard HolaBank credit card2, manage your purchases easily, quickly and securely, and enjoy everything that makes you happy without worrying.
- Enjoy no issue or maintenance fees for the first year3, if you apply online.
Your purchases in real time
Your purchases appear in your account instantly and are charged within 48 hours of confirmation.
You decide when you pay
You can choose to pay in instalments (with interest)3. Select which purchase over €40 you want to pay in instalments and over how many months you want to pay (from three to twelve months). Plus all purchases that you split during this year.
Stay on top of your money
You can see your purchases in real time, know when they are going to be charged, and keep track of your account balance at all times.
You can also monitor any outstanding charges from stores all over the world, car rental services, and petrol stations.
The most cutting-edge tech is within your reach at Wivai
Finance at 0% AER4 without interest with the MyCard HolaBank, and find all the electronic products5 you need at CaixaBankNow.
Your money is safest in your own hands
If you need more money in your account, you can pay for a completed transaction in instalments
With MyCard HolaBank, you can also pay for purchases that have already been charged in easy instalments (provided that they are in the current settlement), and the full purchase amount will be instantly credited to your account.
You can exceed your credit card limit
With the every 48 hours payment method, if you use up your available credit limit, you can continue to make purchases up to €3,000, provided you have sufficient funds in your linked CaixaBank account to cover your outstanding balance.
Quickly find each purchase
MyCard HolaBank smart receipts help you quickly check the details of your purchases and control everything through the CaixaBankNow.
Paying with your mobile phone or watch is a piece of cake.
Simply take your hand out of your pocket and pay with your smartwatch or smartphone. You can also use the following payment methods:
With maximum security
Receive alerts on your card transactions.
More information at www.CaixaBank.es/CaixaBankProtect.
You decide where MyCard HolaBank can be used
For your peace of mind, you can choose at which stores you can use MyCard HolaBank. For example, you can restrict purchases abroad or entertainment-related purchases for over 18s.
Your biometric data protects you
You can use your mobile phone and the latest biometric technology to pay without entering your PIN in POS terminals.
Block your card at any time
If you can't find the card, you can temporarily block it with a single click on the app and continue to pay with your mobile phone.
Made of 100% recycled plastic, because every gesture counts
At CaixaBank, we are committed to Socially Responsible Banking and reaffirm our pledge to environmental protection and the fight against climate change through various initiatives, such as your new MyCard HolaBank, made of 100% recycled plastic. With it, you'll enjoy all its benefits and help the planet at the same time.
Need further information?
It's a new type of card for private customers that combines the advantages of a credit card with the convenience of a debit card. It takes 2 days for a transaction to post to your account and you can view the details of any pending charges in your account statement.
You can see the purchases made with the MyCard HolaBank in real time from CaixaBankNow by viewing the "Next MyCard HolaBank charges" in the account you have associated with the card. You will also be able to see when each payment made with your card will be charged, and know the balance that will remain in your account once the outstanding charges are settled.
When you register your MyCard HolaBank, you are assigned a credit limit, which is the maximum amount you can spend with your card every two days (or however many days you choose if you change the payment method).
Plus, with the two-day payment option, if you use up your credit limit, you can keep making purchases for up to €3,000, as long as there is enough balance in your account to cover all the payments.
To check the credit limit on your card, you have to log into CaixaBankNow with your password. Once inside, access your cards and click on the card you want to check to get the details and view the credit limit.
The MyCard HolaBank has no issuance or maintenance fee the first year, nor in subsequent years if you use the card to finance payments (revolving or deferred payment option), or if you're under the age of 26.
With the MyCard HolaBank you can:
- Make payments in stores by just holding your phone over the payment terminal.
- Authorise online purchases.
- Check past transactions.
- Pay for purchases in instalments when you need to.
- Customise the payment method.
- Check the credit limit available.
- Make payment advances to restore your credit limit.
- See the settlements and export your statement of transactions.
To use the balance in your account for MyCard HolaBank purchases once your credit limit is used up, you have to keep in mind that:
- The service is only available if the payment method for the card is set to every two days.
- The total amount can't exceed € 3,000.
- There must be sufficient balance in the account to cover all the payments.
- If there are defaults or personalised early payments, the service will not be active.
Go into your cards, click on the 'Options' menu for the card you want to change and select 'Customise payment method'. Note that the payment method must be changed at the latest on the last business day of the month before 3 pm for it to be applied to the next settlement.
- Every 2 days (default payment method). You will see the total amount of your purchases charged to your account every 2 days
- Payment every x days. You will see the total amount of your purchases charged to your account with the frequency you have chosen (e.g., every 4 days, every 5 days, every 6 days and so on, up to as many as 30 days)
- Pay it all one day of the week. You will see the total amount of your purchases charged to your account every week on the day of your choice (e.g., every Tuesday, every Wednesday, etc.)
- Pay it all when you reach a certain amount. You will see the total amount of your purchases charged to your account whenever this total reaches the amount you have specified (e.g., every time the total reaches 200 euros, 300 euros, etc.)
- Pay it all at the end of the month. You will see the total amount of your purchases charged to your account, made from the 21st to the 22nd of the current month, on the 1st of the following month.
- Deferred payment: pay a fixed amount every month. You decide how much you want to pay each month, and the same amount will be charged each month to your account, regardless of how many purchases you made that month (e.g., if you decide to pay 40 euros each month, you will see 40 euros charged to your account every month, even if you have spent 200 euros.)*
- Defer specific transactions: over 2 to 12 months (transactions for more than €40) and up to 24 months (transactions for more than €600). You can decide to defer specific purchases and pay them in monthly instalments based on your needs (e.g., you can decide to defer a purchase of 100 euros over four monthly payments.)*
*This entails an interest charge
Depending on the payment method chosen, MyCard HolaBank purchases are settled when the total amount of the purchases made during the period selected is charged to the bank account.
The instalments for deferred purchases will always be charged on the 1st of the following month.
With the 2-day payment option, the purchases you make with the MyCard HolaBank are charged to your account 48 hours after they are made. Then, the card's entire credit limit will be available again.
For all other payment methods, purchases are charged to your account on the day you have chosen and the credit limit will be restored on that day.
The credit limit of a card is re-established on the day of closure of the settlement or on payment of the bill.
If you have deferred transactions, the re-established limit is the result of subtracting the limit used from that available. If you need to keep making purchases and you have used up your credit limit, you can increase the limit or make an early payment.
An early payment for a credit card is a transaction through which you can pay off in part or full the amount drawn during the current settlement period before the scheduled settlement date. By doing so, you increase the available credit on the card. The payment is made by transferring money to the credit card account.
You can pay in advance the full or the partial payment pending of your credit card before the scheduled settlement period. This way you will increase the amount available on your card. To do this, you have to go into your credit card from the "My Cards" section, and in the menu, select the "Early Payment" option.
You can only cancel it from your CaixaBank branch and it is subject to the following requirements:
- The operation was carried out using CaixaBankNow digital banking.
- The settlement containing the movement is in progress
- In the credit limit, you have the same amount or greater than the early payment.
- You have no outstanding bills.
The maximum amount that can be paid back is the amount available on the card plus €600. If you pay more than the amount of the credit you have used, the card balance will be negative. When the card balance is settled, if you made more purchases with the card, the negative balance will be subtracted from the total credit used, or if you did not make any more purchases with the card, the negative balance will be credited to the account associated with the card contract.
Deferments / Revolving payments
You can defer your credit card purchases with CaixaBankNow as long as they exceed € 40. If you have the 2-day payment option, you can defer purchases from the list of movements in the account or from the card movements.
If you wish, you can pay for your purchases in instalments.
- MyCard HolaBank: you can defer specific transactions over 2 to 12 months for purchases over € 40, and over as many as 24 months for purchases over € 600.
- Other credit cards: you can defer purchases over 40 euros over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months, and purchases over 600 euros over as many as 24 months.
With the MyCard HolaBank and the 2-day payment option, you can defer a purchase after settling the payment. If you defer a purchase that has already been settled, the amount of the operation will be credited to your account and you will pay it in instalments; the first charge will be posted in two months, on the 1st of the month.