1. The MyBox Life, MyBox Home and MyBox Auto insurance policies have a three-year term, and the premiums are paid on a monthly basis. No surcharges will be applied for splitting the payment. If the insurance policy is renewed, the renewal premium may be recalculated in accordance with the conditions of the policy. From the fourth year, the MyBox insurance policy will be renewed automatically every year. Subject to the conditions of MyBox. You can see more about the terms and conditions of the contract process at any CaixaBank branch or at www.CaixaBank.es.
2. Commitments associated with contracting MyBox House for claims covered by the policy. When the claim is notified, the insurance company may recommend various reliable companies to provide assistance, provided that the nature of the incident allows the damage to be repaired. In this sense, if the customer so wishes, they may then directly request the service company to repair the damage. The service company assumes the commitments referred to in points 1, 2, 6 and 7, except in cases of force majeure, and the insurer has no liability in this respect. The insurer assumes the commitments referred to in points 3, 4 and 5, except in cases of force majeure.
3. The service company is committed to sending a specialist within three hours in the event of an emergency, which is understood to be a situation in which the home is uninhabitable for one of the following reasons: Electricity: no power anywhere in the home or in the kitchen or bathroom, provided that the origin of the fault is inside the home. Water damage: damage to water pipes in the home, causing damage to the policy holder's goods or those of third parties, making it necessary to turn off the mains water supply. Security: breakage of exterior windows, leaving the home unprotected against weather conditions or malicious acts by third parties. The service company has a 24-hour helpline: 900 159 009. In the event of an emergency involving damage by water, as long as it does not occur between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm and can be resolved by turning the water off at the mains, telephone assistance will be provided.
4. The service company commits to offering the service via the 900 505 040 helpline between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday. It will assume this commitment provided that there is not an exceptional number of claims (when abnormal atmospheric conditions are above the average for the last 30 days) or when claims involve third parties (incidents caused by another person or those in which another person is harmed).
5. Within 24 hours of the incident being reported, in agreement with the customer, an appointment will be arranged with the claims adjuster, subject to the latter's availability, provided that there is not an exceptional number of claims (when abnormal atmospheric conditions are above the average for the last 30 days) and claims do not involve third parties (incidents caused by another person or those in which another person is harmed). This commitment will be assumed by the insurer.
6. Provided that the incident does not involve third parties (incidents caused by another person or those in which another person is harmed). This commitment will be assumed by the insurer. For claims below €30,000, the claims adjuster's report will be submitted within 10 days, subject to all documentation needed to assess damage having been received.
7. Repairs are carried out in agreement with the customer via the service company, which is committed to providing the relevant service to the customer. Commitment assumed by the service company.
8. If the commitments listed under “Appointments with technical staff”, “Emergency service”, “Appointment with claims adjuster”, “Claims adjuster’s report” and “Compensation within 48 hours” are not fulfilled, the customer can call 91 991 78 21 or 900 110 434 to request a review of these commitments and, where applicable, request financial compensation of €200. Said compensation can be requested by the policyholder up to 30 calendar days after the claim to which the commitments apply is finalised. The policyholder will be entitled to a maximum of one compensation payment for each year during the first three years after the policy is taken out, provided that the “Commitments” are in force on the date of the claim to which they apply and for which compensation is requested. Such compensation will be paid before the end of December in the year during which failure to comply was accepted by the service company or the insurer, as applicable. The service company assumes responsibility for any possible financial compensation to the policyholder for breach of the commitments “Appointment with technical staff” and “Emergency services”, except in the case of force majeure, the insurer having no liability in connection with these commitments. The insurer assumes responsibility for financial compensation to which the policyholder may be entitled for breach of the commitments referred to as “Appointment with a claims adjuster”, “Claims adjuster’s report” and “Compensation in 48 hours”, excepting force majeure. Payment of compensation is subject to current tax regulations.
Information subject to the general, specific and special terms and conditions of each policy, as well as the conditions for subscription and contracting.
MyBox Hogar, MyBox Electrodomésticos and MyBox Mascotas are insurance products of SegurCaixa Adeslas, S. A. de Seguros y Reaseguros. CaixaBank, S.A., exclusive banking and insurance operator of VidaCaixa, S.A.U. de Seguros y Reaseguros, and authorised by SegurCaixa Adeslas, S. A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, with tax ID number A08663619 and registered address at Calle Pintor Sorolla, 2-4, 46002 Valencia. Listed in the Registry of Insurance and Reinsurance Distributors of the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds under code C0611A08663619. It has the corresponding professional civil liability insurance in place to cover any liabilities that may arise due to professional negligence, in accordance with current legislation. Visit the company website for further information.