1. This loan can only be requested by students from schools that have agreements with Caixabank. Check here.
2. All loans are subject to an analysis of the applicant's credit rating and repayment capacity, in accordance with CaixaBank's risk policies.
3. The financing of the tuition fees for each academic year must be accredited by official documentation from the school where the studies are to be undertaken that show the amount and duration of said studies.
4. The grace period is optional. During that period, the customer can make drawdowns on the total amount granted. Thus, the monthly payments will only correspond to the payment of interest on the amounts made available and therefore no capital will be repaid during this period. After the grace period, no more drawdowns may be made. The total amount owed with a grace period is higher than the total amount without a grace period.
5. At the time of the loan application, the total amount to be requested must be indicated, although it will be made available in different academic years or semesters. Thus, every year or semester you must indicate how much of the total loan you wish to have available. Only annual or six-monthly drawdowns can be made during the grace period; these will correspond to the cost of the tuition fees and additional expenses related to the studies. To make drawdowns, the student must show proof of having passed at least 70% of the credits from the previous academic year. You will therefore be requested to show both registrations and confirm that 70% of the credits for which you are registering are different to those of the previous academic year.
6. Express Enrolment Loan. The APR will vary depending on the amount. French repayment system. Representative example 1. 6.90% AER, calculated for a €10,000 loan over ten months. 0% NIR. Total amount owed: €10,300 (principal €10,000 + interest €0 + opening fee €300). Total cost of the loan: €300. Monthly payments: 10 instalments of €1,000. Representative example 2: 11.92% AER, calculated for a €1,000 loan over ten months. 0% NIR. Total amount owed: €1,050 (principal €1,000 + interest €0 + opening fee €50). Total cost of the loan: €50. Monthly payments: 10 instalments of €100.
7. Degree/Master's Degree Study Loan. French repayment system. Representative example with no grace period: 5.12% APR, calculated for a €10,000 loan. NIR: 5.00%. Repayment term: 5 years. Total amount owed: €11,322.74 (€10,000 principal + €1,322.74 interest). Total cost of the loan: €1,322.74. Monthly payments: 59 instalments of €188.71 and a final instalment of €188.85. Representative example with grace period: 5.12% APR, calculated for a loan of €10,000 that is drawn up annually during the first four years, each of which represents 25% of the capital borrowed. NIR: 5,00%. Capital grace period: 5 years. Repayment term: 5 years. Total term of the operation: 10 years. Total amount owed: €13,072,82 (€10,000 capital + €3,072,82 interest). Total cost of the loan: €3,072.82. Monthly repayments during the capital grace period: €10,42 in the first year, €20,83 in the second year, €31,25 in the third year and €41,67 in the fourth and fifth years. Monthly payment amount during the repayment period: 59 instalments of €188.71 and a final instalment of €188.85.