At CaixaBank, we are closely monitoring the evolution of COVID-19 and, as a result, we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure that our customers can keep banking and our employees can continue to work.
At this exceptional time we remain fully committed to offering the best quality of service, and in view of this extraordinary situation we recommend:
- Request for a moratorium or legal suspension and/or a sector moratorium for mortgage and non-mortgage financing operations and credit cards. For resident and non-resident customers.
- Now become a client through our 100% digital, secure circuit and in six simple steps from wherever you want. Access here.
- You use our CaixaBankNow online banking system with cutting-edge technology and services – in website and app versions – to enter in the easiest, quickest and most convenient way, with no need to make any journeys.
- You sign up for CaixaBankNow online banking in just four steps. Further information.
- Customers who are in the process of buying a home can begin the feasibility request through Mortgage Now. Further info.
- Club HolaBank continues to offer the same services, except for in-person cases where this procedure cannot be guaranteed. You can view the available services here.
- If you are insured by SegurCaixa Adeslas, you can enter here to carry out procedures that don't need to be done in person.
We will keep you informed about the progress of the situation, as well as any new developments that may occur in this regard.
Thank you for choosing us.