Why should you take out an Adeslas Plena Plus1 health insurance policy?
Access the medical directory and find the best specialists for your needs
- Reconstructive plastic surgery
- Psychology and psychotherapy
- IUD (including the cost of the device and fitting)
- Congenital diseases of the newborn
- Childbirth preparation, amniocentesis, prenatal tests, and everything related to childbirth
- Foetal DNA in maternal blood test
- Ambulance service
- 50% reimbursement of up to €500 per person for rehabilitation and physiotherapy expenses
- 50% reimbursement of up to €200 per insured person for podiatry expenses
- Primary care
- Medical and surgical specialities
- Outpatient and hospital emergencies
- Diagnostic methods, including those using advanced technologies
- Special treatments such as haemodialysis and chemotherapy
- Cancer treatments
- Implants and surgical prostheses
- Intraocular lenses in cataract surgery (monofocal and bifocal)
- Autologous bone marrow transplantation and corneal transplantation
- Travel assistance abroad up to a limit of €12,000/year per insured person
- General medical, child, and psychological and emotional counselling
- Counselling for pregnant women
- Second medical opinion
- Prevention programmes
- Refractive eye surgery
- 24-hour medical support helpline
- Assisted reproduction at network-affiliated centres (see terms and conditions)
- Cryopreservation of stem cells (see terms and conditions)
Without co-payments for the use of the services.
Some guarantees require authorisation. Therefore, if one of our professionals prescribes you a service, such as medical tests, you will have to present this prescription so that we can manage its conformity and authorisation.
The following coverage and tests are subject to medical authorisation.
- Hospital admissions
- Medical tests.
- Clinical psychology.
All the guarantees included can be accessed immediately except for those with a specific exclusion period that can vary between 3 and 10 months.
The exclusion period is the period of time during which some coverages included inside the guarantees of the policy are not available.
Grace periods will never apply in life-threatening emergencies.
The following coverages are subject to an exclusion period:
3 months for:
- Special treatments: electron radiotherapy, lasertherapy in treatments with photocoagulation in ophthalmology and in musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
- High-tech diagnostic resources: immunohistochemistry, ergometry, Holter, electrophysiology and therapy test, nuclear medicine, amniocentesis and karyotypes, polysomnography, PET, CAT, PET/CAT. And genetic tests.
- Outpatient surgeries.
6 months for:
- Tubal ligation and vasectomy.
- Interventionist diagnostic techniques: vascular and visceral interventional radiology and vascular hemodynamic.
10 months for:
- Other special treatments: dialysis and artificial kidney, lasertherapy: surgical laser in peripheral vascular surgery, coloproctology, gynaecological, otorhinolaryngological and dermatological surgical procedures. Renal lithotripsy, chemotherapy, radiation oncology.
- For the insurer to bear the cost of the covered prosthesis and its implant.
- Hospitalisation and procedures as an admitted patient or at a day hospital.
- Plans for acquiring new healthy habits related to nutrition, exercise, and pregnancy.
- Health Blog written by medical professionals: with weekly posts on lifestyle, health, family, and current affairs.
- Group commitments and challenges related to wearables and physical activity apps (kilometres, steps, etc.).
- Weekly newsletter with health tips.
- Lifestyle and health self-assessment questionnaire and personalised recommendations for each customer.
- Personal health coach to manage the risks of suffering chronic diseases.
- Obtaining points that can be exchanged for gifts and healthy experiences.
- Prevention and care plans relating to the most common chronic diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases, family health plans and prevention plans for the most widespread cancers: cervical, breast, colon, and prostate.
Digital healthcare services
- Video consultation with your Adeslas doctor. You can request an appointment with your professional from the Adeslas medical directory and make your enquiries without having to travel to a centre.
- General medical guidance. Contact a doctor by telephone 24 hours a day, by chat, e-mail or video consultation, and resolve all your general medical questions.
- Psychological and emotional counselling and child medical guidance. Contact a professional to resolve all your queries about your children or receive advice from our psychologists.
- Online authorisations and reimbursements. In your Customer Area you will be able to manage your authorisations for taking medical and diagnostic tests at any time.
- Private electronic prescription. After your online or in-person consultation with your Adeslas doctor, you will receive a code by email that will enable you to purchase the medicines prescribed by the specialist at any pharmacy.