MyBox Health Seniors is designed for people between 63 and 84 years of age who want to enjoy their golden years in good health with complete coverage.
An insurance policy for you
Consider the advantages
With MyBox Health Seniors1 you will have full coverage for health care and dental treatment through the country's largest medical directory. You will also have a personal health adviser who will help you and guide you with all your health needs and policy management.
The same monthly price for 3 years2
The premium, copayments and dental excesses will stay the same for 3 years.
Comprehensive health care cover
Medical consultations, hospital care, outpatient and hospital emergencies, diagnostic methods, dental care and a second medical opinion.
Comprehensive Dental coverage
More than 190 dental clinics, where you can access 46 free services and benefit from a 10% discount on orthodontics and implant excesses.
Adeslas Health and Well-being digital health platform3
A programme which will accompany you in your daily life, helping you to improve your lifestyle and manage your health.
We protect what's important
At CaixaBank, we care about your health, not your age. Presenting MyBox Health Seniors, an insurance policy with the same monthly price for 3 years, offering medical and dental coverage and innovative services to take care of you at all times, as well as access to our Health and Well-being programmes.
MyBox Health Seniors, comprehensive health care coverage
To help you look after your health, you can benefit from the most comprehensive cover:
|Outpatient and hospital emergencies||
|Diagnostic methods, including those using advanced technologies||
|Annual health check|
|Second medical opinion|
Adeslas Health and Well-being digital platform
- Lifestyle and health self-assessment questionnaire and personalised recommendations for each customer
- Plans for acquiring new healthy habits, such as nutrition plans, physical activity and pregnancy
- Prevention and care plans relating to the most common chronic diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases, family health plans and prevention plans for the most widespread cancers: cervical, breast, colon and prostate
- Personal health coach to manage the risks associated with chronic diseases
- Health Blog written by medical professionals: with weekly posts on lifestyle, health, family and current affairs
- Weekly newsletter with health tips
- Group pledges and challenges related to wearables and physical activity apps (kilometres, steps, etc.)
- Obtaining points that can be exchanged for gifts and healthy experiences
Digital healthcare services
- Video consultation with your Adeslas doctor. You can request an appointment with your professional from the Adeslas medical directory and make your enquiries without having to travel to a centre.
- Medical guidance chat. This service will enable you to easily and quickly obtain information and advice on general health issues.
- 24-hour medical guidance helplines.
- Online authorisations and reimbursements. In your Customer Area you will be able to manage your authorisations for taking medical and diagnostic tests at any time.
- Private electronic prescription. After your online or in-person consultation with your Adeslas doctor, you will receive a code by email that will enable you to purchase the medicines provided by the specialist at any pharmacy.