- You will have at your service the largest medical panel of the country, with 44,000 professionals and 1,150 medical centres.
Why should you contract the Health insurance Adeslas Plena Plus?
Your health in the best hands
Say goodbye to long waiting lists
- Save time and choose the timeslots to access primary care, specialised doctors and diagnostic resources.
All the benefits of not having co-payments
- Medical and surgical hospital care for unlimited days and with bed for the companion.
Find the doctor and centres of the General Medical Panel that best suit your needs
The most important coverages covered by Adeslas Plena Plus are:
- General medicine and paediatrics, area childcare, and infirmary service.
- Emergencies: in the centres with an agreement with the insurer and as a home visit if the patient so requires.
- Medical and surgical specialties: gynaecology, ophthalmology, dermatology, traumatology, cardiology, oncology, etc.
- Diagnosis resources including high technology.
- Hospitalisation: childbirth, surgical, medical, in the ICU and psychiatry. For unlimited days and with bed for the companion.
- Psychology: treatment behavioural problems, eating disorders and other situations.
- Special treatments such as hemodialysis (unlimited sessions in acute and chronic processes) or chemotherapy (day hospitals), etc.
- Ambulance services: for emergency cases within the province of residence of the insured party.
- Health assistance abroad: up to a limit of €12,000/year.
Featured and distinguishing coverages
- Psychotherapy service (20 sessions/year), including eating disorders (40 sessions/year).
- 12 Podiatry sessions in the medical panel.
- 50% refund coverage up to €500 for medical expenses in Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy.
- 50% refund coverage up to €200 for medical expenses in Podiatry.
- Corneal and bone marrow transplants.
- Cost of internal cardiovascular and traumatology prostheses.
- Full coverage of congenital diseases of the newborn when they are registered in the policy within 30 calendar days from birth, and as long as the mother is insured in the policy at least 10 months prior to the birth.
- Childbirth preparation.
- Medication in chemotherapy and intraocular lenses in cataract surgery.
- Plastic surgery for breast reconstruction and breast prostheses for cases of breast reconstruction after a radical mastectomy.
Additional services included
- Telephone medical advice: user support 24 hours a day.
- Psychology: with special prices in case you want to extend the sessions covered in the policy.
Without co-payments for the use of the services.
Some guarantees require authorisation. Therefore, if one of our professionals prescribes you a service, such as medical tests, you will have to present this prescription so that we can manage its conformity and authorisation.
The coverages and tests subject to medical authorisation.
- Hospital admissions
- Medical tests.
- Clinical psychology.
All the guarantees included can be accessed immediately except for those with a specific exclusion period that can vary between 3 and 10 months.
The exclusion period is the period of time during which some coverages included inside the guarantees of the policy are not available.
Grace periods will never apply in life-threatening emergencies.
The following coverages are subject to an exclusion period:
3 months for:
- Special treatments: electoradiotherapy, lasertherapy in treatments with photocoagulation in ophthalmology and in musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
- High-tech diagnosis resources: immunohistochemistry, ergometry, Holter, electrophysiology and therapy studies, nuclear medicine, amniocentesis and karyotypes, polysomnography, PET, CAT, PET/CAT. And genetic tests.
- Outpatient surgeries.
6 months for:
- Tubal ligation and vasectomy.
- Interventionist diagnosis techniques: vascular and visceral interventional radiology and vascular hemodynamic.
10 months for:
- Other special treatments: dialysis and artificial kidney, lasertherapy: surgical laser in peripheral vascular surgery, coloproctology, gynaecological, otorhinolaryngological and dermatological surgical procedures. Renal lithotripsy, Chemotherapy, radiation oncology.
- For the insurer to bear the cost of the covered prosthesis and its implant.
- Hospitalisation and procedures as an admitted patient or at a day hospital.