- Reconstructive plastic surgery
- Psychology and psychotherapy
- IUD (including the cost of the device and fitting)
- Congenital diseases of the newborn
- Childbirth preparation, amniocentesis, prenatal tests, and everything related to childbirth
- Foetal DNA in maternal blood test
- Ambulance service
- 50% reimbursement of up to €500 per person for rehabilitation and physiotherapy expenses
- 50% reimbursement of up to €200 per insured person for podiatry expenses
- Primary care
- Medical and surgical specialities
- Outpatient and hospital emergencies
- Diagnostic methods, including those using advanced technologies
- Special treatments such as haemodialysis and chemotherapy
- Cancer treatments
- Implants and surgical prostheses
- Intraocular lenses in cataract surgery (monofocal and bifocal)
- Autologous bone marrow transplantation and corneal transplantation
- Travel assistance abroad up to a limit of €12,000/year per insured person
- General medical, child, and psychological and emotional counselling
- Counselling for pregnant women
- Second medical opinion
- Prevention programmes
- Refractive eye surgery
- 24-hour medical support helpline
- Assisted reproduction at network-affiliated centres (see terms and conditions)
- Cryopreservation of stem cells (see terms and conditions)
Without co-payments for the use of the services.
Some guarantees require authorisation. Therefore, if one of our professionals prescribes you a service, such as medical tests, you will have to present this prescription so that we can manage its conformity and authorisation.
The following coverage and tests are subject to medical authorisation.
- Hospital admissions
- Medical tests.
- Clinical psychology.
All the guarantees included can be accessed immediately except for those with a specific exclusion period that can vary between 3 and 10 months.
The exclusion period is the period of time during which some coverages included inside the guarantees of the policy are not available.
Grace periods will never apply in life-threatening emergencies.
The following coverages are subject to an exclusion period:
3 months for:
- Special treatments: electron radiotherapy, lasertherapy in treatments with photocoagulation in ophthalmology and in musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
- High-tech diagnostic resources: immunohistochemistry, ergometry, Holter, electrophysiology and therapy test, nuclear medicine, amniocentesis and karyotypes, polysomnography, PET, CAT, PET/CAT. And genetic tests.
- Outpatient surgeries.
6 months for:
- Tubal ligation and vasectomy.
- Interventionist diagnostic techniques: vascular and visceral interventional radiology and vascular hemodynamic.
10 months for:
- Other special treatments: dialysis and artificial kidney, lasertherapy: surgical laser in peripheral vascular surgery, coloproctology, gynaecological, otorhinolaryngological and dermatological surgical procedures. Renal lithotripsy, chemotherapy, radiation oncology.
- For the insurer to bear the cost of the covered prosthesis and its implant.
- Hospitalisation and procedures as an admitted patient or at a day hospital.