You'll have the country's most extensive medical pool at your service, with 44,000 professionals and 1,150 medical centres
Why should you contract the Health Insurance Adeslas Basic Family?
Your health in the best hands
Say goodbye to long waiting lists
Save time and choose a timeslot to access primary care, specialist doctors, and diagnostic resources.
Family flat rate for 3 to 6 insured parties
The more insured parties, the greater the savings. Include up to 6 insured parties for the same price as 3.
Access the medical directory and find the best specialists for your needs
You can choose healthcare professionals from Spain's largest medical directory: more than 43,000 healthcare professionals and 1,200 medical centres.
- Primary care: general medicine, paediatrics, and nursing service.
- Medical and surgical specialities: allergology, anaesthesia and resuscitation, angiology and vascular surgery, gastrointestinal medicine, cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, general surgery, maxillofacial surgery, paediatric surgery, plastic surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, medical/surgical dermatology, endocrinology and nutrition, geriatrics, haematology and haemotherapy, immunology, internal medicine, nuclear medicine, nephrology, pulmonology, respiratory medicine, neurosurgery, clinical neurophysiology, neurology, obstetrics and gynaecology, odontostomatology, ophthalmology, ENT, psychiatry, rehabilitation and physiotherapy, rheumatology, orthopaedics and traumatology, and urology.
- Diagnostics: including clinical and biochemical diagnostics, haematology, microbiology, parasitology, pathology, conventional radiology, cardiac Doppler ultrasound, ECG, encephalography, electromyography, fibroscopy, ultrasound; also including high-tech diagnostic tests such as immunohistochemistry, ergometry, Holter monitor, nuclear medicine, amniocentesis and karyotyping, MRI, CT, and disease diagnostic tests.
- Annual medical check-up based on the age and sex of each insured person (coverage available for people over 18).
- Psychology: 40 sessions for eating disorders or 20 sessions for all other treatments.
- Childbirth preparation.
- Podiatry (12 sessions/year).
- IUD, including the cost of the device and fitting.
- Foetal DNA in maternal blood test.
Additional services included in the insurance
- Telephone medical advice: 24-hour customer support line.
- Psychology: with special prices in case you want to increase the number of sessions covered by the policy.
These are the amounts paid for particular services, enabling you to balance your monthly insurance premium.
Adeslas GO offers three key advantages:
- The first three annual copayments of €16 and under will be free of charge for each insured person.
- From the first renewal, a 25% discount will be applied to all copayments.
- There is a maximum annual copayment limit of €260 for each insured person up to 54 years of age.
The copayment amount varies according to the type of healthcare or medical speciality. Examples of copayments:
- General medicine: €9 during the first year and €6.75 from the first renewal.
- Nursing: €4 during the first year and €3 from the first renewal.
- Specialists: €16 during the first year and €12 from the first renewal.
- High-tech tests: €70 during the first year and €52.50 from the first renewal.
- Annual health check-up: €50 during the first year and €37.50 from the first renewal.
Some services require authorisation. Therefore, if one of our healthcare professionals prescribes a service (e.g., medical tests), all you have to do is present the prescription, and we will process it for you.
The following services and tests require authorisation:
- Medical tests
- Clinical psychology
All the coverages included in this product can be accessed immediately, except for high-tech diagnostic procedures, which have a 3-month waiting period.