Set up the direct deposit payment of your salary or professional income, and as a holder of the Visa Platinum ESADE Alumni, you will be able to enjoy all these advantages:
€0 in issuance and maintenance1. Enjoy the most exclusive credit card and get unique advantages and services and the most complete insurance coverage. The card must be requested from the ESADE Alumni website once it has been identified. Discover everything that the ESADE Alumni Visa Platinum can offer you:
Travel assistance insurance
Covers unforeseen events during trips:
- Lost or delayed luggage
- Missed flight connections
- Medical, surgery, pharmaceutical and hospitalisation costs
Travel accident insurance
Up to €750,000 provided that the tickets have been paid in full using the ESADE Alumni Visa Platinum. Guarantees the payment of the capital per person in the event of:
- Total permanent disability
- Partial permanent disability
The Priority Pass card allows access to more than 1,200 VIP Lounges at airports all over the world:
- Enjoy maximum comfort and relaxation before flying.
- You will have 2 free accesses every year (calendar year).
- If you use up the free visits, you will be able to continue accessing the VIP Lounges using your Priority Pass card by paying €26 per visit.
Request the Priority Pass in your bank branch.
- Life Experiences offers you a broad programme of high-end cultural, sporting and leisure activities and trips.
- You can also design a custom-made trip of your dreams with them.
Preferential treatment in a carefully chosen selection of the most prestigious hotel establishments around the world:
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Fine Hotels & Resorts and Worldwide Cities & Resorts, from a wide range of 4 and 5 star hotels.
- Enjoy exclusive benefits in the most exotic places and charming cities.
A personal assistant at your service, 24 hours a day:
- To organise events (conventions, conferences, private parties, etc.).
- To reserves plane, ship and train tickets.
- To rent luxury villas, ski chalets, apartments.
- Obtain tickets for sporting events, shows and concerts.
Call 902 197 651 or email email@example.com
1.Offer valid for members of the ESADE Alumni association with more than 5 years of membership, as long as they receive a salary or professional income of over €2,500/month (not cumulative) as a direct deposit and are holders of a Visa Platinum ESADE Alumni card from CaixaBank with payment by direct debit, in both cases using a CaixaBank account. Includes a Visa Platinum ESADE Alumni credit. The issuance of credit cards is subject to a prior analysis of the applicant's solvency and ability to repay, based on the card issuer's risk policies. Card issued by hybrid payment entity CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E.F.C. E.P., S.A.U., with tax number A-08980153 and filed with the Official Registry of Institutions of the Bank of Spain under code 8776. CaixaBank, S.A. acts as agent of the card issuer. CaixaBank Payments & Consumer protects the funds of customers who use payment services by depositing them in a separate account held at CaixaBank, S.A. Concierge and LifeExperience services are offered to holders of CaixaBank Payments & Consumers cards by Viajes El Corte Ingles, S.A. tax number A-28229813 and whose registered office is in Madrid, which assumes full responsibility and liability for the provision and performance of those products and services.
Set up the direct deposit payment of your salary or professional income, and as a holder of the Visa Platinum ESADE Alumni, you will be able to enjoy all these advantages1:
Your regular operations without fees:
- Maintenance and administration of your account in euros2
- Issuance and maintenance fees for your Visa&Pay card3 (holder and beneficiary)
- All SEPA standard transfers in euros that are sent or received, throughout the EU, with accurate, complete data
- Negotiation and compensation of national cheques in euros
Bip&Drive Via-T with no annual fee
- Pay at tolls without stopping your vehicle
1. Offer valid for members of the ESADE Alumni association with more than 5 years of membership, as long as they receive a salary or professional income of over2. Offer valid for members of the ESADE Alumni association with more than 5 years of membership, as long as they receive a salary or professional income of over€2,500/month (not cumulative) as a direct deposit and are holders of a Visa Platinum ESADE Alumni card from CaixaBank with payment by direct debit, in both cases using a CaixaBank account.
2. No interest is paid on the account. The AER may vary depending on whether the customer satisfies the discount conditions and depending on the customer´s average salary having applied fixed fees. Account benefitting from full discount: 0% AER, 0% NIR. The AER is calculated for a customer account into which a salary or professional income is paid (amounts cannot be accumulated) >€2,500/month and with an average balance of €5,000 over a one year period. Account with no discount: -4.71% AER, 0% NIR. The AER is calculated for a customer account that does not satisfy any condition to enjoy discounts (€60/quarter) and that maintains an average balance of €5,000 over a one year period.
3. Includes a Visa&Pay credit card contract. The issuance of credit cards is subject to a prior analysis of the applicant's solvency and ability to repay, based on the card issuer's risk policies. Card issued by hybrid payment entity CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, E.F.C. E.P., S.A.U., with tax number A-08980153 and filed with the Official Registry of Institutions of the Bank of Spain under code 8776. CaixaBank, S.A. acts as agent of the card issuer. CaixaBank Payments & Consumer protects the funds of customers who use payment services by depositing them in a separate account held at CaixaBank, S.A.
Enjoy your bank here, there and, above all, now. With CaixaBank's NOW, all the advantages you want go with you wherever you go:
- Simple, fast and intuitive to make your everyday life easier
- Manage your finances 24h a day
My finances, a general overview of all your banks
- Manage your finances from any device
- Integrate information on your accounts and cards from other banks
- Includes a monthly report and sends predictive alerts
- Manage all your cards with your mobile phone and get immediate alerts
- Payment with Apple, Android or Garmin
- Temporary or permanent blocking of cards
- Send or request money on the spot
- Just enter the mobile phone number (no account number needed)
CaixaBankProtect® to protect your purchases
- Claim reimbursement of fraudulent transactions from just one euro
- Notifications for transactions involving high amounts
- Emergency cash in the vast majority of countries
Innovative ways of investing tailored to your needs:
The new way of investing in the stock market:
- Up-to-the-minute information to make better decisions
- General overview of stock prices in the main markets
- Wide range of tools and interactive graphs
Join the future of investing from just €500. An automated portfolio management service available through CaixaBankNow digital banking:
- Delegate management to qualified professionals
- The investment strategy is responsive to market changes
- Transparent costs: fixed annual fee of 0.73% (VAT included) on the average balance of your portfolio1
Customer trading desk
A telephone serviced intended for active stock market investors, with an average transaction amount of €15,000. This agile service lets the customer place orders directly across different markets under the supervision of professional traders.
- Service at no additional cost beyond trading fees
- Order handling service available to help ensure the best results for the customer
- Service available on all business days for the national stock exchange, from 08:30 through to 18:00
You can consult the information brochure of maximum prices in operations and services of the securities market at www.caixabank.es.
1. For example, for an investment of €500, supposing that the portfolio is neither revalued or depreciated, a fee of €3.65 will be payable. Fees are subject to prevailing VAT at all times. SmartMoney is a discretionary management service of investment funds portfolios provided by CaixaBank, S.A. and CaixaBank delegates portfolio management to CaixaBank, A.M., SGIIC, S.A.U. registered at the CNMV under registration number 15, which is in turn the manager of the funds in which the portfolios invest. CecaBank, S.A., filed with the CNMV under number 236, is the depository institution for the funds. You may consult the prospectuses and the key investor information documents for the investment funds in which the portfolios may invest, at any CaixaBank branch or on the registers of the Spanish National Securities Market Commission (CNMV).
Ocean, the new online platform for funds managed by third parties in Spain and abroad.
Expand your investment options
A new service exclusively for CaixaBank customers that will help you to find and compare approximately 2,000 funds offered by more than 140 fund managers. Furthermore, you can take them out quickly and flexibly.
Invest in the present and in the future
Ocean provides you with the following advantages:
Access to nearly 2,000 funds marketed by more than 140 fund managers
Perform purchase and sale transactions in cash or bank transfers
Obtain detailed information in the prospectus and perform searches based on a high number of criteria
Compare funds according to their indicators and characteristics. You can also request new funds that are of interest to you and that the bank may approve.
Discover Ocean under Funds and Portfolios > Ocean funds finder.
- €0 in arrangement, appraisal or repayment fees
- Term: up to 6 years
- 3.97% APR (3.90% NIR)1
Secured with movable property
- 2.27% APR (2.25% NIR)2
Master's Degree Loan
- €0 in upfront, appraisal and repayment fees.
- Term: up to 10 years
- 3.97% APR (3.90% NIR)3
- Interest-only period: up to 5 years
- Drawdowns: during the first five years
Credit account for ad-hoc liquidity needs
- €0 in upfront and renewal fees
- Maximum term: 2 years, renewable yearly
- Commitment fee: 0.15% quarterly
- 2.93% APR (2.90% NIR)4
Secured with movable property
- 1.91% APR (1.90% NIR)5
1. Representative example: 3.97% APR calculated for a loan of €15,000. NIR 3.90%. Term 72 months. Total amount owed: €16,847.28 (principal of €15,0006. Representative example: 3.97% APR calculated for a loan of €15,000. NIR 3.90%. Term 72 months. Total amount owed: €16,847.28 (principal of €15,000+ interest of €1,847.28). Total cost of the loan €1,847.28. Monthly instalments of €233.99. No arrangement or analysis fees. French method repayment system.
2. Representative example: 2.27% APR calculated for a loan of €15,000. 2.25% NIR. Term 72 months. Total amount owed: €16,049.52 (principal of €15,000 + interest of €1,049.52). Total cost of the loan €1,049.52. Monthly instalments of €222.91. No arrangement or analysis fees. French method repayment system.
3. Advertised product: personal loan. Representative example: 3.97% APR calculated for a €10,000 loan drawn as a lump sum.3.90% NIR. Repayment term: 5 years. Total amount owed: €11,022.88 (principal of €10,000 + interest of €1,022.88). Total cost of the loan €1,022.88. Amount of monthly instalment: 59 instalments of €183.71 and a final instalment of €183.99. No arrangement or analysis fees. The example has been calculated without an interest-only period. French method repayment system. To obtain financing for course enrolment, the customer must provide official documentation issued by the educational centre in question showing the cost and duration of the course. Funds may be withdrawn annually or half-yearly during the interest-only period and the amounts released must match the cost of the enrolment plus any course-related expenses. The interest-only period is optional. During that period, the customer may draw funds out of the total amount awarded. Monthly instalments will relate solely to payment of the interest accrued on the amounts utilised. Therefore, no principal will be repaid during that period. Once the interest-only period has ended, no further drawdowns may be made. The total amount owed under an arrangement that includes an interest-only period will be more than the total amount owed if no interest-only period is arranged.
4. Representative example: 2.93% APR, calculated for a credit account of €15,000, on the basis of one sole drawdown for the entire amount followed by repayment of the principal via one single payment on the due date. Term 24 months. 2.90% NIR. Total amount owed: €15,870 (principal €15,000 + interest €870). Amount of quarterly instalments: €108.75 (interest only). Total cost of the loan €870. No arrangement or analysis fees. French method repayment system.
5. Representative example: 1.91% APR, calculated for a credit account of €15,000 (on the basis of one sole drawdown for the entire amount followed by repayment of the principal via one single payment on the due date). Term 24 months. 1.90% NIR. Total amount owed: €15,570 (principal of €15,000 + interest of €570). Amount of quarterly instalments: €71.25 (interest only). Total cost of the loan € 570. No arrangement or analysis fees. French method repayment system.
We want to make life easy for you. With CasaFácil 20-Year Fixed-Rate you will pay a mortgage fee with no surprises, with a term to suit your needs.
Option of subsidised fee
Depending on the optional products you have arranged:
With maximum discount: 1.60% NIR; 2.995% APR (maximum discount of 1.00%)
Without discount: 2.60% NIR; 3.091% APR
CasaFácil does not charge an arrangement fee
Steady monthly payments without the risk of increases if the interest rate changes
Greater control over your household budget
Knowing the monthly fee in advance allows you to manage your family's finances more efficiently
Financial terms for the acquisition of a property with a mortgage-backed loan, considering the illustrative example shown below:
1. DISCOUNTED APR: if all discount terms and conditions are met, based on the assumption that you can receive the maximum discount: (i) amount: €150,000; (ii) maximum duration: 20 years; (iii) arrangement fee 0%; (iv) 2.995% discounted APR (v) interest rate: Fixed, 1.60% discounted NIR; (vi) monthly repayment: €730.74; (vii) number of instalments 240; (viii) total amount repayable: €198,441.45 (principal €150,000 + interests €25,376.95 + expenses €23,064.50). All-in cost of the loan: €48,441.45. French method repayment system1. The discounted APR can vary according to the operation's term and amount, as well as to the monthly reviews of compliance with the discounters.
2. NON DISCOUNTED APR: if the discount conditions are not fulfilled: (i) amount:2. NON DISCOUNTED APR: if the discount conditions are not fulfilled: (i) amount:€150,000; (ii) maximum duration: 20 years; (iii) arrangement fee 0%; (iv) 3.091% APR (v) interest rate: Fixed, 2.60% NIR; (vi) monthly repayment: €802.18; (vii) number of instalments 240; (viii) total amount repayable: €200,317.80 (principal €150,000 + interests €42,523.70 + expenses €7,794.10). All-in cost of the loan: €50,317.80. French method repayment system1. The non- discounted APR can vary according to the operation's term and amount.
Common Terms and Conditions for the discounted APR and the non-discounted APR:
a) Other common financial conditions: compensation or fee in the event of the total or partial early repayment or amortisation of the loan that cannot exceed the amount of the financial loss that would be experienced by CaixaBank, with the limit of 2% of capital paid off early within the first 10 years, and; of 1.5% of capital paid off early up to the end of the loan's life.
b) Preparatory expenses, which will be covered by CaixaBank: (i) taxes: €1,232.46 stamp duty (AJD) for a mortgage of €164,328.00; and a tax rate of 0.75%; (ii) land registry search; €10.91; (iii) notary fees: €597; (iv) administration: €363; (v) registration:b) Preparatory expenses, which will be covered by CaixaBank: (i) taxes: €1,232.46 stamp duty (AJD) for a mortgage of €164,328.00; and a tax rate of 0.75%; (ii) land registry search; €10.91; (iii) notary fees: €597; (iv) administration: €363; (v) registration: €283.
c) Preparatory costs that you will assume regardless of whether you request the valuation via CaixaBank as provide it yourself: (i) appraisal: €254.10 (if the mortgage operation, CaixaBank is formalised him will pay the amount of the appraisal carried out or contributed at the most to the 45 days from the date of constitution).
d) Related complementary services, which must be covered by you:
DAMAGE INSURANCES: it is obligatory to purchase and keep up to date with the payments of a damage insurance that protects the integrity of the mortgaged property regardless of whether or not you opt to take out discounts or not. CaixaBank does not sell damage insurance that only covers risks that are required by law, (damages caused by fire, explosion, storm and natural causes other than storms, nuclear energy and subsidence) therefore the customer can freely take out this insurance with the insurance company of your choice. However, CaixaBank does sell a home insurance policy which, in addition to covering obligatory damages, provides greater coverage. For the purpose of calculating the non-discounted APR and the non-discounted APR, the premium resulting from simulating the home insurance will be taken into account; additionally, in the event you contract the discounted APR, the corresponding discount will be applied.
HOME INSURANCE: Annual premium of €317. Annual premium amount based on the assumption that it will not vary throughout the term of the operation. The amount is merely intended to serve as a guide and is based on home insurance products offered by CaixaBank, S.A. (e.g. based on a mortgage with a capital sum of €150,000 and buildings coverage of between €100,001 and €120,000 with a built-up area of 100m2, the total amount payable throughout the term of the operation would be €6,340). The amount indicated is the result of an example calculation performed on the basis of an approximation. Therefore, depending on the nature of the property and its exact size, the amount may vary.
PAYMENT ACCOUNT: You need to keep an account open with CaixaBank throughout the full term of the loan. You must pay the maintenance price of the payment account, which amounts to €15/quarter. The calculation of the discounted and non-discounted APR will take into account this maintenance cost.
Discount terms and conditions: sthese are percentage points that will be deducted from the NIR if the following products are taken out: (i) salary or pension direct deposit > €600 + 3 direct debit payments + purchases with payment cards* issued by CaixaBank, S.A., the account holder of which is the debtor, the payments for which are made directly from a demand deposit account at CaixaBank, S.A. by the account holder, and through which they have made at least three purchases in the last three months: 0.25 pp; (ii) taking out a home insurance policy: 0.25 pp; (iii) taking out a life insurance policy**: 0.25 pp; (iv) financing or subscription for taking out the "SECURITAS DIRECT Household Alarm" service or Senior Protection service”***; 0.25 pp. The indicated services must always be marketed by CaixaBank, S.A. or by Wivai. Compliance with the requirements to apply the discount terms and conditions will be reviewed on a monthly basis, and the interest rate can be adjusted upwards or downwards with this frequency according to CaixaBank's review.
The purchase of the products listed above is optional. Each of the products can be taken out independently. There is no difference between the combined offer and the offer for separate products (the price of the products and services with the specified characteristics does not vary whether taken out combined or separately).
* Maintenance cost of the card (simulation performed on the VisaDebit card) marketed by CaixaBank: €36/year. The calculation of the discounted APR will take into account this maintenance cost. The cost of this service will be payable by you if contracted.
**Life insurance (simulation of a life insurance and amortisation policy), annual premium of €226.58 (based on the assumption that the premium will not vary throughout the term of the operation, nor will it be updated based on the amount of capital repaid or the age of the contract holders). The premium is calculated on the basis of taking out the life insurance for 50% of the capital, with the insured being 30 years old. The cost of this service will be payable by you if contracted.
***Financing or suscribien to a SECURITAS DIRECT Household Alarm, marketed by PromoCaixa S.A. and/or financed by CaixaBank, understanding financing to be carried out through loan at APR 0%, TIN 0% (36 monthly instalments of €52.03 each, without interests, for financing the purchase, installation and maintenance of the alarm system). Total amount and RRP/total price in installments: €1,873.08. Amount total of the credit €1,873.08. All-in cost of the credit for the consumer is €0. For the remainder of the mortgage term the alarm maintenance service contract must remain in place, at a cost of €39.93 per month. Financing or subscribing to the Senior Protection Duo service, marketed by PromoCaixa S.A. and/or financed by CaixaBank, understanding financing to be carried out through loan at APR 0%, TIN 0% (36 monthly instalments of €34 each, without interests, for financing the purchase, installation and maintenance of the service). Debited total amount and RRP/total price in instalments: €1,224.00. Total amount of the credit €1,224.00. Total cost of the loan for the consumer is €0. For the remainder of the mortgage term the maintenance service contract must remain in place, at a cost of €34 per month. The cost of this service will be payable by you if contracted, and will be taken into account for calculated the discounted APR. The cost of the SECURITAS DIRECT Household Alarm service is taken as a base for calculating the discounted APR, since it is higher than the cost of the Senior Duo Protection service. Approval of the loan is conditional upon a prior analysis of the applicant's solvency and repayment abilities, in accordance with the entity's risk policies. French method repayment system1.
Disclaimer: (i) Failure to comply with any of the obligations deriving from the loan could have serious consequences for the mortgage holder, for their guarantor or the owner of the mortgaged property, such as the loss of the property or other assets. (ii) CaixaBank reserves the right to deny authorisation of any transaction or subject authorisation to the terms and conditions it deems appropriate, based on an analysis of the applicant's solvency, and in accordance with the bank's risk polices. (iii) the APR, in accordance with the law, comprises the financial conditions of the representative example, the costs and ancillary services on the basis that the insurance premium remains the same during the term of the contract and, (iv) you have the right to provide an appraisal of the property/properties subject to the guarantee, provided that it is approved by an approved appraisal company and has not expired.
1. French method repayment system: payment of a fixed amount comprising one part which is the repayment of capital and another of interest. The amount of interest of each repayment is the result of applying the effective interest rate to the capital pending amortisation at the beginning of each monthly period. The difference in the repayment amount corresponds to the amortisation of the capital. Every month it is necessary to pay interest on the capital pending amortisation. At the beginning of the life of the loan there is a lot of capital to return, this is why the interest part of the repayment is higher than the amortisation of the capital. As we want the amount to be constant, the interest part is reduced and the capital part increased as time progresses. The amount repayable is constant: it remains constant provided there is no change in the interest rate. For example, if we had a loan of €100,000 over 20 years at an interest rate of 3.75%, the monthly repayments would be €592.89. The first payment would be €312.50 of interest and only €280.39 repaying the borrowed capital. Whereas, 20 years later, the final payment would be €1.85 of interest and €591.04 of capital.
Arithmetical formula (French method)
ak = Ck* [(r/m) / [1-[1+(r/m)]-n]]
Where "ak" is the mixed amount of repayment and interest interests; "Ck" is capital pending repayment at the start of the period; "r", the annual nominal interest rate, in so much for one; "m", the number of loan settlement periods in a year and "n", the number of pending settlement periods (for payment of the capital and interest repayment fee).
More information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The offers in this leaflet are intended exclusively for members of the ESADE Alumni association with more than 5 years of membership, as long as they receive a salary or professional income of over €2,500/month (not cumulative) from the group as a direct deposit and are holders of a Visa Platinum ESADE Alumni card from CaixaBank with payment by direct debit, in both cases using a CaixaBank account. These conditions will be applicable from the month after the requirements are met. The financing conditions are valid only for new operations and their granting is conditional upon the analysis of the applicant’s solvency and repayment capacity, based on CaixaBank's risk policies. For another approach to financial operations or demand for services other than those of this offer, please contact us because they will be studied individually by our Bank.
Offer valid for the professional group through to 31-12-2021.
NRI: 3659-2021 / 09338
This document is purely informative and does not constitute any request or investment recommendation in relation to the financial products and/or services described herein. No information contained in this document should be treated as financial, tax, legal or any other type of advice. Under no circumstances does this document replace or supersede any other legal document and the relevant document must be completed in each case, based on the type of investment being undertaken. Accordingly, the investor must always receive the relevant documentation required by law.