To access your CaixaBankNow digital bank, you must securely access it via www.caixabank.en or the CaixaBankNow app, where you must enter your login details: username and password. We know that you need to remember lots of things on a daily basis, and sometimes you might forget your Now passwords. Here are some tips to help you remember them more easily:
- Sometimes when we get a login error, we tend to think that it is due to the password, but that is not always the case: Check that your username is correct.
- Remember that in most cases, your username is your national ID without the letter. (e.g. If your national ID is 58965471L, it is very likely that your username is 58965471).
- Your password is a maximum of 10 digits: made up of numbers, letters or a mix. For improved security, CaixaBank recommends a password with a mix of letters and numbers.
- Pay attention to capital letters and lower-case letters in your password: our authentication systems are case-sensitive.
- Do not enter blank spaces: not in your username or your password.
These are the most common reasons for a CaixaBankNow login failure, but if you still can't remember your details, don't worry. There is a completely online method to recover your password quickly.