For you to carry out all your operations quickly, wherever you are, we place Línea Abierta (our online banking service) at your disposal in 22 languages, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Find out the advantages of Línea Abierta
Manage your affairs conveniently
My Finances gives you a full overview so that you can manage all your accounts, direct debits and cards in the simplest, most convenient way possible, wherever you are.
Moreover, with Quick View you can see the last movements in your account or on your card, your last direct debits and messages, on a single screen, as well as accessing operations awaiting signature.
You can make transfers quickly, flexibly and conveniently 24 hours a day, schedule them to be made automatically whenever you choose or arrange standing orders.
- Copy details of previous transfers to save time.
- Notify the beneficiary by SMS or email.
- Make international transfers:
- In euros, in any country in Europe (basic transfers).
- In euros or other currencies, to other countries.
Manage your correspondence in the same way as your email. You can categorise and add personalised comments to your mails, and mark them as read or unread. You can also receive alerts and notifications of outstanding operations. And also:
- Carry out advanced searches to find whatever notifications you need.
- Personalise your MailBox summary page.
- Have direct access to contract operations prepared by your branch.
- Consult documents and contracts signed via Línea Abierta and a digital tablet.
Look up and manage receipts
You can change the charging account, return a direct debit that has already been paid, arrange to pay for credit card purchases in instalments and look up a breakdown of your debits or cancellation orders.
You also have the option to pay the same every month for your debits with our Single Receipt service. With this service you get all these advantages:
- Adjustment of the amount you pay every 12 months.
- No need to change the account they are charged to.
- Detailed monthly statement.
You can pay taxes, fines, bills and enrolment fees.
You can book foreign currency, from €300 up to €3,000, and choose the denominations of notes you prefer, for more than 30 currencies. After a period of 2 to 4 days, you can go to the branch of your choice, or authorise someone else to go on your behalf.
How do I register for Línea Abierta?
On the Internet
If you have a bank card, you can register for Línea Abierta right now and access your accounts immediately via Internet.
When you put your card into any ATM in the CaixaBank network, you can fill in your application and start using Línea Abierta.
At your branch
We'll give you your personal access codes and the code card to authorise all your transactions on the spot.
Download the app now and discover all the advantages:
- A personalisable app in English where you can consult all your products quickly, easily and securely.
- An app featuring the bank's main mobile services, including Línea Abierta Mobile and Open Stock Exchange, among others, as well as finding CaixaBank branches and ATMs.
Download it at…
You can download the app from CaixaBank Mobile Store or any other app store.