At CaixaBank we want to welcome you to your new house and make you feel at home in Spain.
Therefore, we offer you a high-value financial support, advisory and guidance service that will aid the process of finding and buying a new home, so that you can concentrate on what really matters: enjoying it.
Fixed-rate 20 year mortgage1
Mortgage with a fixed interest rate for 20 years
- A mortgage where the interest rate won't change in the next 20 years, giving you peace of mind to know that whatever happens, you will always be paying the same amount over the life of the loan.
Take advantage of a fixed rate
- You will always pay the same amount and be protected against future interest rate rises.
- Makes it easier to plan your family budget in detail.
- You will pay a nominal interest rate of 2.10%, if the maximum discount is applied.
We will guide you through the entire process
- We will approve your mortgage, even before the valuation appraisal.
- We will inform you of both the cost of your new mortgage and of your purchase expenses.
- We will provide you with a benchmark market valuation for your new property through our appraisal.
- In addition, if you contract insurance, security systems and HolaBank's financial solutions, you will receive discounts and could pay less for your mortgage.
Why take out a fixed-interest mortgage?
Because now is the right time
- Interest rates are at their lowest for 30 years.
- A fixed interest rate is the best option in a climate of such low interest rates, because at some point they must rise and at the same time they will push up your mortgage payments.
Because, no matter what, you will always pay the same amount
- A fixed repayment allows you to worry less, by ignoring any future interest rate rises.
- If your income rises in the future, you will benefit from a more comfortable financial position. And if your income falls, you will find it less difficult, than you would otherwise, to make your mortgage repayments.
- It is much easier to manage the household budget when you know how much you are going to spend beforehand, and this in turn enables you to plan for the future with greater peace of mind.