The DIVERSITY TALKS programme is an umbrella concept encompassing different thematic chapters held both in Spain and abroad. The events will cover issues related to diversity in its broadest sense, becoming a key source of content and inspiration thanks to the speakers and issues presented.
The event is formed by each chapter with the following features:
- Key speakers offering their experience in different issues.
- Multidisciplinary spirit, sources of interest and influence on multiple audiences and topics, covering a broad range of issues.
- Platform promoting discussion and sharing of ideas.
- Multilingual based on the country where the event takes place.
- On-Off. Although it is a physical event, DIVERSITY TALKS will also be available on a custom-built website.
- The events consists of two parts: (1) presentations given by the speakers, and (2) a "Snack" part aimed at encouraging networking.